New Mount Vernon Township
New Mount Vernon Township, located in Mount Vernon, IL, needed a technology systems installer for the new community high school under construction. Advanced Systems Group installed:
- Structured cabling 10GbE network infrastructure
- Network electronics (LAN)
- Wireless core equipment and field devices (WLAN)
- IP video surveillance system
- IP access control
- Educational content delivery network
- Projector/sound—classroom audio/visual
- Distributed IP communications system—intercom
- VOIP telephone system—voice communications
- Wireless clock system
- Digital displays—public information systems
- Theater audio visual and sound reinforcement
- Gymnasium, choir, and band room sound reinforcement
- Board room audio visual
- Television studio
- MIDI keyboard recording lab
Mt. Vernon Township High School is a public high school located in Mount Vernon, Illinois.
It occupies 32 acres and has 11 buildings and associated sports fields to serve 1,325 students in grades 9-12 and is maintained and operated by the Mt. Vernon Township High School District No. 201 of Jefferson County, Illinois.
The school is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and the State of Illinois.