Advanced Systems Group (ASG) installed complete technology systems throughout the Mount Vernon Township High School.
Our solutions help support the school’s current and future vision to provide a state-of-the-art learning and teaching environment.
The client needed comprehensive technology systems installed during construction of their new community high school.
Throughout the 325,000-square-foot high school, constructed on an 80-acre site, ASG installed:
- Structured cabling 10 Gigabit Ethernet network infrastructure
- Local area network electronics
- Wireless local area network core equipment and field devices
- Internet Protocol video surveillance system
- Internet Protocol access control
- Educational content delivery network
- Classroom audio-visual projector
- Distributed Internet Protocol intercom system
- Voice over Internet Protocol telephone system
- Wireless clock system
- Digital-display public information systems
- Theater audio-visual and sound reinforcement
- Gymnasium, choir, and band room sound reinforcement
- Boardroom audio-visual
- Television studio
- Musical instrument digital interface keyboard recording lab
Mt. Vernon Township High School is a public high school in Mount Vernon, Illinois, with 11 buildings and associated sports fields serving more than 1,300 students.