As Team Leader, Ed is responsible for customer account management, new business development contract definition and negotiations and cross functioning team development. He strives to find the best combination of solutions and services for increasing business productivity, collaboration, and decision making. He provides strategy, design and implementation services specifically tailored to customers’ technology investments. Ed also looks to add value with vendor partner programs and quality customer relationships.
Ed is an Information Technology Specialist with over 40 years of diverse experience in IBM Midrange Systems, PC Servers, and Open Systems Administration and Management. He is an expert at Systems Management disciplines including Installation Configuration, Back-up and Recovery, Security, Communications and Networking,and Performance Management.
Ed earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Saint Francis College with additional Mathematics studies at Purdue University. His skills summary includes IBM System Administration Management, Application Management and Application Development. He also holds numerous professional certifications:
- IBM Certified Technical Sales Specialist—Power Systems with POWER8 Enterprise V2
- IBM Certified Sales Specialist—Power Systems with POWER8 V2
- IBM Certified Specialist—Power Systems Scale-Up Technical Sales
- HPE Sales Certified—Aruba Products and Solutions
- HPE Sales Certified—Hybrid IT Solutions
- Vmware Technical Sales Professional—Version 6.5
- Ruckus Wired (ICX) Sales Engineer
- Ruckus Wireless Sales Engineer